Things you will need:
~Threads & needle
~Felt pieces and string (for faces & tails)
~buttons for eyes (optional)
1) cut out an equilateral triangle template (on paper) and divivde into 4 triangles ^as shown above^. Then cut out the fabric to the
2) !DO ANY STICHING NOW AS IT'S EASIER THAN WHEN THE WEIGHT IS SEWN UP! - Apart from buttons
3) Turn your fabric right side up and hold two corners and fold over so the pattern is on the inisde. pin together and if you're making a bird or somthing that needs a beak place it in the seam before sewing and it should look like this:
or if your'e making something with ears on the side trap one ear in this seam.
4) If you're using buttons as eyes sew them in now and then fold the neighbouring corners over and sew up (trapping the second ear or the comb of the chicken)
5) By now you should have 2 of the 3 sides sewnup and the right sideof the fabric should be facing inwards.Next sew up most of the last sidebut leave a gap big enough for you to turn it the right way out.
6) After turning them the right way out, fill with rice ~make sure no to fill too much~ and then neatly stitch up the hole :)